TPA3116D2 Amplifier Board 2.1 Channel Class D Digital Power Audio Stereo AMP Module 2 x 50W+100W for Audio System DIY Speakers
- This easy-to-use 2.1 amplifier board is big on power, delivering 50 watts into stereo channels and an additional 100 watts into a mono subwoofer channel. Use this board for multimedia sound systems, boom box projects, digital signage, or even mobile audio.
- Pre-assembled and pre-tested for easy project integration, which makes your project easy to complete. The on-board jacks, potentiometers, and screw terminals mean you can get this board powered up and playing music in minutes.
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 2.1 mm DC power jack, and phoenix speaker connectors for easy hookup, an optional 3-pin connector for internal line-in audio is available (wiring harnesses not included).
- The amplifier board uses TPA3116D2 chip as core which is a high-performance digital power amplifier chip. Built-in volume, subwoofer, and satellite potentiometer for sound customization.
- Wide voltage power supply from 12V to 24V DC, energy saving design, the efficiency is high.
– Class D efficiency in a compact size
– 12 to 24 VDC for versatility
– 2 x 50W plus 100W into a mono channel for 2.1 applications(left/right and subwoofer channel)
-Adopts two high-quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips.
-A user can adjust the volume by themselves easily.
-Applicable speaker impedance: 4-8 ohm.
Chip type: TPA3116D2 x 2
Power supply: DC 12-24V
Output load: 4-8Ω
Output power: 50W*2(Left & Right) 100W*1(Subwoofer)
Frequency Response Range: 14-100KHz
Channel amount: 3 Channels(Left Channel, Right Channel, Subwoofer Channel)
Switch frequency: 1.2MHz
Signal input: 3.5 mm stereo jack or 3-pin socket
Signal output: 6 screw terminals
Power requirements: 12-24 VDC
Power input: 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm DC jack
This handy audio amplifier board has big power in a small package. Delivering 2 x 50W plus 100W into a mono channel, this 2.1 board makes it easy to add the bass you need to your next powered speaker project. Use this board in desktop multimedia powered speakers or cool boom box applications. The tiny size makes implementation limitless and the easy-to-use 12 VDC power requirement makes it a great addition to any mobile audio project.
These boards are pre-tested and pre-assembled, which makes your project easy to complete. The onboard jacks, potentiometers, and screw terminals mean you can get this board powered up and playing music in minutes. Just connect your power source using a 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC power plug, a 3.5 mm stereo audio source, and run speaker wire from the six screw terminals to your speakers and you are done. If you don't want to use the 3.5 mm jack, an optional 3-pin connector for internal line-in audio is available (wiring harnesses not included).
1 x TPA3116D2 Amplifier Board